Time: March 21, 2012 from 7pm to 11pm
Street: Godefriduskaai 30
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/p…
Phone: +32 (0) 496 60 93 01
Event Type: seminar, networking
Organized By: Studio Spark
Latest Activity: Mar 21, 2012
CleanDrinks Antwerp is the very first edition on Belgian ground and will be held at Felixpakhuis, a beautiful and mundane location in Antwerp. The main focus of the evening is the economic opportunity of sustainability: how to do good and make money?
Next week, at the first day of springtime, nearly 300 entrepreneurs gather at Felixpakhuis in Antwerp to get inspired and talk about sustainable innovation and business. At Studio Spark, we're currently working hard to prepare the evening, and check up with all the details.
The program will include the following contributions:
1) Wayne Visser/ Cambridge: CSR 2.0 in 5 minutes
2) Veerle De Clerck/ Steelcase: Eco-design, inspiration, action and results
3) Didier Pierre/ NNOF: INNOFvation
4) Alex Van Breedam/ Tri-Vizor: Carpooling for cargo
5) Lily Deforce/ Max Havelaar: Business development with fairtrade
6) Tom Domen/ Ecover: het groen merk is door, leve de groene merken
7) Mathias Lamiroy/ ThePluginCompany: bring the power to the streets
8) Bert Stevens/ Nike: Innovation for a better world
Follow @talkwithspark, @cleandrinks and #cleandrinksantwerp to keep in touch.